Panel News Quarter 3 2020

Back to Office during CMCO


We had back to office on 18-May with 40% workforce and the rest of 60% are still continue work from home. All of us are required to follow the SOP set by government and also to adapt the new normal lifestyle, example: take temperature when entering office building, wear mask when work in office, practicing social distancing at our workstation, etc…
We would like to thank you for help us keeping our job.